To qualify for assistance under the Roof Stabilization Assistance Program (RSAP)Please submit the following:
- A complete application
- Two bids from qualified contractors
- Current photographs
- Proof of financial ability from a qualified financial institution
Seymour Main Street reserves the right to approve or deny any application. Grant awards will be given based on availability of funds.
The Main Street program may award up to $20,000 per qualifying applicant under the RSAP.
Applications will be ranked in accordance with the following criteria:
- Urgency of roof stabilization. 25%
- Contributing structure on the National Register of Historic Places. 25%
- Historic relationship to adjacent structures 25%
- Capital commitment of owner to rehabilitate remaining structure. 25%